Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009


This Valentine's Day, I did not have a "special someone" to spend my day with. So instead, I got with a few of my girl friends and painted the town red (pun not intended). 

We started the night having a few mixed drinks at my friend Rachel's house. Then the night took us to the most random/crazy party. It was located in a bike shop. ??? They pushed all the bikes back, had a bubble machine, and techno "house" music playing by a DJ by the name of "Bike Doctor". Haha, kids where raving and dancing super crazy. It was unlike an party I had ever been to in Missoula.

We didn't stay at the bike party for very long, a little to far out there for us. We continued our night bar hopping downtown. It was a really fun night with the girls. I didn't feel sad that I wasn't with a guy, because a bunch of girls doing shots to SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE to much more fun for me right now then a stuffy dinner and a movie date.


1 comment: