Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloweenie


This year for the festive season, I traveled all the way across the great state of Washington, through the town of Pullman, crossed the boarded into the gem state, and arrived at the foot of Vandal county. Yes, I drove 4.5 hours to see my little brother in Moscow, ID.

The night before Halloween, if falling close enough to the weekend has unofficially become a day to dress up and celebrate the holiday. So, Friday Nathan and I headed to a small house party near his Fraternity. I kind of love the greek system in Moscow.

I dressed up as a boy scout. I found the shirt for this costume at a local Goodwill. I was from Berkley Heights troop in New Jersey. And later Nate informed me that I was a Weebalo (spelling?) Nate went as a sailor, but not just any sailor, an OLD sailor (pulled off with a gray mustachio).
Next on the agenda was U of I's homecoming game. I must say, I am very impressed with how the Vandals "get into" there homecoming activities and spirit. We went to some tailgates then into the beautiful Kibby Dome to watch them take the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. It was a very exciting game. The Vandal's won by one point in the final seconds of the game. GO VANDALS!

Saturday night (actual Halloween) I dressed up as Minnie Mouse and Nate dressed up as an hombre, ole! The night was filled with crowed frats, "guess my costume", a certain game played on a ping pong table, and many memories. HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!

It was very good to see my brother and a few of his close friends that I have come to adore! I just simply love my hermano!

No comments:

Post a Comment