Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Working for the Weekend

This post is quite dated, but I felt it necessary to let you know this story. On October 11 I took a day off of work to go to where I work. Confused? I went to the Seahawks versus Jacksonville Jaguars football game at Qwest Field. Normally I would have been working the event, but I really wanted to experience a Seahawk home game.

I went with roomie Heidi, Danielle, Christina, and Christina’s sister Nicole. We started the day with Bloody Mary’s and breakfast at Buckley’s. We caught the bus and rode down to Seahawk nation.

After entering the stadium, we immediately got a few beers, which were sooooo expensive. Then we located our seats. They were on the third row! Ok, just kidding, they were more like three rows from the top. However, it was a pretty cool view. You could see the city skyscrapers if you looked one way and the Puget Sound if you looked another way, oh and you could see the game too!

The game was amazing! We won, but not only did we just win, it was a shut out. Poor Jaguars didn’t even score a point. It was actually their first time ever playing in Seattle. Better luck next time.

It was so interesting to be on the other side of the event as a guest. I of course was looking for our security people to see how good of a job we were doing; quite top notch I might add. It felt great to take a day off and enjoy great company and good football.

Go Seahawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment