Sunday, March 22, 2009

Car Accident


So I was recently in a car accident. I was on my way to work right around rush time of 5:00 pm. I was stopped behind a pickup who was stopped for a car in front of him that was turning left. We were waiting a while for the car to be able to turn left, when another car, oblivious to us stopped slammed into the back of me. The driver was looking down and didn't even see me, so she didn't even hit on her breaks. Her hit pushed my car into the back of the pickup in front of me. My poor little neon was like a ping pong ball between the two. Both ends of my car got smashed. She hit me so hard that my CD deck and air vent cover flew out of my car. Stuff that was in my trunk was in the middle of the road. I had my seat belt on but still experienced some serious whiplash. I hit my knees on the dash. I was ultimately ok. I'm still waiting to here the verdict on my car. Poor neon!

No comments:

Post a Comment