Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Bachelor - Week 4

Alright, week 4. Here we go...First one on one date I thought was cute. I would love to have a picnic on a vineyard. Also I like that Gia is fun and wants to play games. Makes Jake seem less awkward to be around, because let's face it, he is kinda an awkward cheeseball. I think that Gia is so pretty and bubbly and cute. However I don't know if she is "the one" for Jake.

Group date was alright. I didn't really find anything to special. I am glad that Corrie got out of her shell an little and flirted more with Jake. However, did anyone else think it was super awkward when they were rolling down the sandy hill? Later on the group date when Ashleigh and him had their alone time, it was painful to watch. They weren't really even talking at all. He would be like, "So what's new?" and she would answer with "I don't know, what's new?" Just a real lack of chemistry if ya ask me.

2 on 1 date. First off let me say that I absolutely love 2 on 1 dates. So intense and cut throat. Nothing special about this date. I feel like I could have set up that dinning situation in my parents dining room, just sayin. I was a little shocked that he sent both girls home. It was really retarded that he threw the rose into the fire, dun dun dun... How dramatic! Haha. Also, I didn't love that Kathryn was trying to argue with him to stay, as if it were going to change his mind?

Ok, that big discussion point Vienna... She is really pissing some of the girls off. However, I think that they are kind of being mean to her too, ALWAYS talking behind her back. Ali really needs to stop obsessing over Vienna. Focus on Jake, Ali! Vienna seems nervous and to be honest I would be too. If I knew that the other girls were talking shit about me to Jake, heck yeah I'd be nervous!

Alright, here is my run down on the girls on this week's episode:

Ashleigh: (eliminated) Not surprised, she was pretty quiet and nothing to impressive.
Jessie: (eliminated) Can we say friend zone? And at the risk of sounding shallow, not too cute either.
Ella: (eliminated) I think she was a bit too advanced in life for Jake. I honestly don't think Jake wants to marry a woman that already has a child.
Kathryn: (eliminated) Did not go out with style. Nice girl, but what can ya do.
Corrie: Cute girl, fun personality. I like her.
Tenly: I think she will be around for a long time. Her voice kind of drives me crazy though.
Ali: Causing lots and lots of drama. I don't care for that too much.
Vienna: Twitchy eys and deer in the headlights look. She's shaking in her boots.

Ok... one more thing. Remember last season how Jake was the one trying to tell Jillian that Wes was not a good guy for her, well isn't that exactly what these girls are trying to do with Jake. Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment