Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Moscow - The one not in Russia

Oh Moscow. How I do love you.

It was a long weekend with Monday being Martin Luther King’s birthday. I didn’t have to work on Monday, so I extended my trip to eastern Washington and went down to Moscow, Idaho to visit my brother for the night.

I love the friends that Nate has made at college. They are so nice to me and good for Nate. We of course went and ate upon my arrival. They preceded to go to a small house party.

The night is a little blurry, but it was worth the hour drive out of my way. Miss you brother!

1 comment:

  1. I can't help but laugh at the title of this post... When Lon and I were dating, we were doing geography trivia(yeah, Rexburg is the place to date..so much to do...NOT). Anyway, when asked where Moscow was, of course my reply was Idaho. I will never live it down.

    ReplyDelete