Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Golfing Day

Today I went golfing with my good friend Eric Connolly. He took me to a course in Missoula called Highlands. It was such an incredibly beautiful day. Perfect for golfing. We originally only planned on play 9 holes, but we were just having too much fun and decided to go ahead and play 18. Well worth it. This was only my second time ever playing an actual game of golf. It was a rough start (i.e. the first 9) but I did decent on the back nine. We had a cart, which I have decided in all two of my games is a necessary. Call me lazy, but I enjoy cruising from hole to hole. My best hole today, I shot par! Wooo! 

Later today I had to say goodbye to a friend, whom I probably won't see again (or at least for a long time). Adios Mike Higgs! It was a farewell ice cream trip to coldstone. 

I spent the remained of my day job hunting (unusual), donating plasma, eating curbside Applebees, and watching some random really funny movie with Eric (above mentioned friend). All and all, a very fun, b-e-a-utiful day in sunny Missoula.

No comments:

Post a Comment