Friday, May 29, 2009

Seattle Trip




Very spur-of-the-moment, Marcy and I decided to take a road trip over to Seattle to do some job hunting. We woke up early Wednesday and got there around 4:30 pm. We stayed with my cousin, Heidi, who is a recent graduate from Seattle University Law School (woot woot). She took us out that night to a fun bar in lower Queen Anne. Thursday we "job hunted" all day. (Results of our efforts to come soon). Later that night we hit up the Public Market at Pike's Place and walked the water front in downtown seattle. Hit up a few clubs/bars later that night in Kirkland. We headed back this morning, so it was just a quick little trip. Though shorter than I would have liked, well worth it!
I think I have fallen in love with Seattle. If I could, I would up and move there right now. It is looking like that might be a serious possibility (especially with how random I've been acting lately). Seattle seems like a great "fit" for me. 



1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I hope something comes up soon!! I can't wait to hear something soon.

    ReplyDelete