Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Real World


Missoula has been beautiful this week! In the 80's everyday. Couldn't ask for a better first week of summer. I also have decided that this blog has become a great distraction/break from my job searching efforts, hence the almost daily posts. Who knows, maybe someone will read this post who is looking for an employee (wink wink). 

The whole "graduating from college" thing has quite sunk in yet. I think that will happen come September when everyone is heading back to class. I must admit, continuing school does sound much much easier than trying to find a "good" job in this economy. How I took advantage the simplicity of registrating for classes and having the next few months of your life all planned out for you. Is this what I have heard of as "The Real World"?!? For those of you still enjoying your college years, cherish it!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you graduated and I'm glad you found my blog and I found yours lol. Good Luck on the Job Hunt!

    ReplyDelete