Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Montana Again


My roommate for all four years of college and my great friend, Adria Strainer is getting married. So, it was only appropriate for us to celebrate her last night as a single lady with a Bachelorette party for the books! It went down in Whitefish, MT (b-e-a-utiful) at The Lodge on the lake and then at the bars. The party was complete with "male part" shaped cakes, penis straws, endless shots, and close friends. I had lots of fun with the girls celebrating The Future Mrs. Parkhill's engagement.


The next day was my good friend Miles Ryan's 23rd Birthday. Beens how I was already in Montana, I helped him celebrate his special day. He flew in from San Diego to celebrate with his close Montana friends, including yours truly. It was a fun night. Happy Birthday Miles!

The trip back to Montana was odd, because I didn't have a place of my own to stay at. It was a visit to a town that I had lived in for four years. A very weird feeling. It also got me even more anxious to get moved/get a job, so I don't have to live with my parents anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment