Friday, June 26, 2009

Recently

Nothing to exciting to report on life lately.

Spent two whole days cleaning the new boat. Had to get it "Miller Clean." 

Had a great day with my Dad on Sunday for Father's day. I have the best Dad ever! I find it important to remind him, that it was I who first made him a father. Haha, but really he's great!

Been continuing my job hunting and errand running this week. Starting to get really impatient waiting for a job to come through. I refused to move my stuff out of my suitcases into my drawers, because that would mean I am staying here (Blackfoot) long term, which I am not.

More to come... looking forward to a few more road trips in my near future and some interesting/crazy events.


This is an unrelated photo to this post (unless you count the part mentioned about me making my dad a father). I just found this and thought it was funny. What a hot young couple my parents were.

2 comments:

  1. That is one sweet sweater your dad has on!! I'm sure my parents owned one just like back in the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come visit me..long long drive tho lol

    ReplyDelete