Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Adria's Wedding

On Saturday was my good friend Adria's wedding. She wed the most perfect man, Thomas Parkhill. They are the definition of an "in love" couple. They are both so lucky to have found each other. I am just so excited for the both of them.



The wedding took place in Adria's home town, Kalispell, Montana. So this meant another trip back to the treasure state. Well worth the drive. I wouldn't have missed it. She was such a beautiful bride. I burst into, rather loud, tears the second her and her dad walked out. I was trying to breathe quietly (not an easy task) and Melana laughed at me the whole time. The ceremony was outside and gorgeous. 



The reception followed the ceremony. It was held in a beautifully decorated tent filled with family and friends. Famous Dave's (an old employer of mine) catered the event.


This is Melana and I with all the beautiful bridesmaids. It was quite the good looking wedding party. I love all these girls so much. Since I didn't make the cut for bridesmaid, some decided I was the guest of honor. Haha!


Adria, the beautiful bride, Melana, and me. Isn't she breathe taking? I just love her. Don't mind my sweaty bangs. I was really busting some moves on the dance floor previous to this picture.


Marcy and I on the dance floor, which is really our prime location. We taught little girls how to to "Get Silly" and "Pop, Lock, and Drop It". Mothers beware. We may have danced the slow songs together. We weren't about to sit any dances out on the account that we didn't have anyone to dance with.










2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! You crack me up with your dancing..I'll bet you were the life of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got sweaty while busting some moves at a wedding!!

    ReplyDelete