Friday, July 24, 2009

Favorite Little Spot

This is my favorite place that I've encountered thus far on my Seattle life. Maybe you've hear of it? The Pike's Place Market!!


This famous market is so much fun. There is tons to see and purchase, four floors to be exact. And mostly everything is reasonably priced. It is also home to the VERY FIRST Starbucks!


My favorite spot in the Pike's Place is the fish market. They entertain the crowd by throwing the fish that is ordered to the men who will then wrap them up for you to carry home. Very fun!


3 comments:

  1. Okay, so once at Pikes Place the guys asked me if I wanted to catch a fish. He was kinda hot too... anyways a crowd gathered around & he started the count down & when he threw it I started screaming... and it was actually all a joke because he threw a stuffed animal fish at me!! So just warning you incase they ask you to catch one! Pikes Place is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that place. The flowers are AMAZING--take them home often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, I found your blog and seen that you moved to Seattle. How are you liking it there? I don't know if I could live there, I hate the rain. You look beautiful in all your pictures. I hope things are going good for you.

    ReplyDelete