Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Huge Weekend

It was a crazy weekend. Starting with Friday, it was my brother Nate’s birthday. His friends and I helped him celebrate his 20th birthday to the extreme.It was a very (un)memorable birthday for him.

Saturday I drove down to Bear Lake to boat and watch little brother Sean play in a baseball tournament. The boating was unsuccessful due to keys being left back in Blackfoot and Sean’s team took second place!

Sunday, the day I have been waiting for ever since I moved home had finally come. It was the day that I moved to Seattle! It was a very long drive, but my Dad, Mom, Sean, and a trailer full of my “stuff” (what Dad was calling it is a little less nice) made it!

Monday we spent the day touring Seattle. We went to the Pike’s place market, checked out the Space Needle, and went on a tour know as “Ride the Duck”. It was a real blast. We ate fresh seafood at a restaurant on a pier, which was delicious.
Mom and Dad outside the Pike's Place Market
Sean and Mom site seeing
Sean and I with our quackers on the duck ride.

My family took off, and I stayed to unload my millions of boxes. My first event to work at is this Saturday. I am very excited!

2 comments:

  1. Erin I am so jealous!!
    I love Seattle!! We went there for our 1 year anniversary & Ive wanted to move back ever since!
    What are you doing career wise there! I am so excited for you! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Seattle so much. Pikes place is great too... I mostly LOVE Seattle for their yummy seafood! The space needle is a little over rated though!! How much fun that you get to live there. We go a lot just for the shopping!!!

    ReplyDelete