Sunday, August 30, 2009

Go Mariners!!!


Friday I went to my first Mariners baseball game. It was a blast. My good friend Jessica was in town and invite me and our other friend Britney to come along.

I purchased the cheapest ticket I could find, $7. The seat was located way up in the top section out in center field. I never actually made it to my seat. In fact that entire section was empty. I would have been the lone fan up there. Instead, I watched the majority of the game from the first come first serve beer garden located left field, fairly close to the field. Not bad seats for $7, haha.

Feeling a bit hungry around the 5th inning, we made a trip outside the stadium to get a hot dog. In Seattle, they put cream cheese on their dogs, which is the fat kid in me's dream come true. So delicious. We paid a bum $1 to play us a song on the buckets that he was banging on while we enjoyed our meal. Then caught a ride back to the stadium on a bicycle rickshaw. "Free rides for pretty ladies" who could turn that offer down.

The night was very fun. Beer, hot dog, cute boys, and to top it all off, the Mariners beat the KC Royals! We than celebrated with a few drinks at a fun little bar in Queen Anne called Pesos. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun--I want to try one of those hot dogs with cream cheese. I bet they are GOOOOOOOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete