Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You shook me all night long...

Where else can you find light up devil horns, 40+ year olds acting 20 something, and way too many air guitars to even count? Answer. An AC/DC concert.


Last night I worked this event at the Tacoma dome. What an amazing show! Brian Johnson was screaming all the familiar lyrics, but I was most impressed with lead guitar Angus Young. That man (and not to sound too cliche) can rock. I have never considered myself a hardcore AC/DC fan, but last night hit after hit kept playing. I didn't realize how many of there songs I like! A few of my favs I was slightly rocking out to last night (keeping in mind that I was actually at work) are as follows...

(Click to listen and refresh your AC/DC love)

Black in Black

The concert was very entertaining, everything from the crowd to lengthy guitar solos. I mean when else is a tie, blazer, shorts, white socks, and a flat cap hat ever been a more perfect outfit.

So, for those that rocked last night, I salute you!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous of your job?.... I think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have an awesome job!!! BTW, I love your new picture on the top--is that a Nate Miller original??

    ReplyDelete