Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend 09

The long weekend the symbolizes many things. The end of summer, first weekend of college football, no work on Monday, and of course the Labor Union Movement. My Labor Day Weekend 09 was one for the books. This weekend my dearest brother Nate came to visit me in Seattle!


Nate and his good friends, Dara and Bobby, drove over from Moscow, Idaho on Friday. The weather in Seattle was very typical and standard; it rained their entire trip. I was however able to take them to some prime tourist spots. This included Pike's Place Market, Starbucks, Lake Union, Lake Washington, sushi dinner, downtown shopping, UW (self guided) tour, and more.


It was so great to see and catch up with Nate. We could talk for hours. He and I have been very close for a long time. He is one of my best friends. After he left Monday morning I had this huge letdown, because I already missed him. Come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Siblings ROCK--I can't imagine life without my sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have such a close brother... Nate is pretty awsome too!! He learned from the best... right though! I totally remember him being young & bugging us when ever I would come over to play.. imagine that huh?! Next time I come to Seattle I'm calling you for a tour! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erin! We had a blast!
    ((In whisper voice)Ahh...Big Booty, Big Booty, Big Booty,...Ah yeah... Big Booty)

    ReplyDelete