Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Bachelor - Week 7

And we're down to the final three...

Gia's Date - I loved there date walking around the market, him buying her little keepsakes, she seemed like she was having a lot of fun. When it showed Jake dancing though, o.m.g. I was on the floor laughing. What sort of "air chair, hip thrust, swaying, arms in the air" dance move was that?! Best part is, they showed that clip later in the episode again! (What would dancer Tenly think of this horrendous move?) Then their romantic dinner on the beach was very nice. I think that Gia just couldn't say the words that she needed to though. I personally really like Gia. I think she seems the most "real" with the whole journey (as they so often refer to it as). Completely unrelated to the show. I seriously WANT Gia's hair.

Tenly's Date - I thought this was the more boring of the dates as far as activities go. Tenly talks a lot. And it's all very "us in the future" talk. I realize that that is what Jake is wanting, but at the same time, its a little like woa. Also, as it was so brilliantly put, Tenly's Ex has gotten the most air time out of anyone. She constantly is talking about him. Ugggghhhh. BIG RED FLAG!! She is not over her divorce that happened less than a year ago. Jake is the next person she has dated. Divorce then marry the next guy you date? Just doesn't seem realistic to me (then again, I am no expert).

Vienna's Date - I kind of liked the pirate ship thing. I thought it looked pretty fun! And I don't think that date would have fit better with the other girls. It worked with him and Vienna. I think that Vienna has some sort of sex crazed vodoo on Jake. Where are his morals that he speaks so strongly of at the beginning? Vienna sends them packing. For whatever reason he really likes Vienna. She is crazy though.

Ali's Phone Call - Sorry Charlie. I think it was good of Jake to say no to her coming back. Sucks for her, but really that is just how the show works. You made a choice, now you have to stick with it. Sorry it didn't work out like Ed.

In the end it was Gia that was sent home. I think I would have sent Tenly home, based solely on the fact that I do not think she is over her divorce. I think the final three episode would be the hardest to go home from. I am so excited to see what happens in the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment