Wednesday, February 24, 2010

BFF to SEA

This last weekend by best friend Liz came to visit me in Seattle! I had been looking forward to her trip ever since Christmas time. It was her first time to Seattle, and my first time getting to show someone around my new city. So I made a list of everything "Seattle" that I could think of and we had a busy, fun filled weekend plucking away at that list.


Friday: Picked up Lizard at the airport, had crab pot for dinner, went to the Kerry Park lookout of Seattle (super romantic, haha), VIP entrance into Lucky Strike, greeted by promoter with free drinks, Jason from the Bachelor spotting, creeped on said bachelor, late night pita pit.



Saturday: Coffee and crepes, shopping downtown, rooftop BBQ overlooking the Puget Sound, quick trip to Kirkland, Belltown dancing, lap dance from a birthday girl, Jersey Shore wanna be spottings, after party in a penthouse, and ripped off by a cab driver.


Sunday: Pizza in West Seattle, Alki beach stroll, cute baby/dog spottings, Starbucks, Pike's Place Market, ice cream, Madison Park drive, Thai food, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and some best friend pillow talk.

Monday: Blueberry (blubs) pancakes, then sad goodbyes. Hate to see her go. I wish we lived closer to each other. Hopefully we will see each other again soon!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I love how your friendship is always going at it!
    Two fabulous girls in a fun city! Nothing better than that! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO.. the next time I come to Seattle I'm giving you call to take me to give me the full experience!

    ReplyDelete