Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Billy Joel and Elton John

This weekend I got to work probably one of the coolest shows I have ever seen. Sir Elton John and Billy Joel on one stage! Two baby grand pianos pushed up next to each other, a musical legend on either end. Billy would sing one of his hits, banging it out on the keyboard with Elton assisting piano play, then they would switch.

Elton John's Playlist

Tiny Dancer

Rocket Man

Bennie and the Jets

Your Song

Crocodile Rock

Don't Go Breaking my Heart

Can You Feel the Love Tonight

Daniel

Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road

I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues

Candle in the Wind

Levon

Billy's Playlist

Piano Man

We Didn't Start the Fire

Only the Good Die Young

Uptown Girl

It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

The Longest Time

Just the Way You Are

She's Always a Woman

The River of Dreams


Sir Elton John kept making eye contact with me during the show. I thought that he might have had a thing for me, and then I remembered that I wasn’t really his type. Oh well, he sure entertained me.

No comments:

Post a Comment